Wanna contribute ?
Submit pictures to the morph list
Here are a few rules you must follow in order to get your pictures on our morph list:
- Pictures has to belong to you.
- Pictures must be of good quality and in focus.
- Pictures of neonates must be taken after their first shed. Generally, the best possible caption of the animals’ pattern and colors will be right after a shed. Please restrain yourself from posting a picture of a snake that is going into shed.
- Pictures must be minimum 800x600 pixels and preferably on a plain background. It always gives a better impression when the snake is portrayed on a simple, easy-on-the-eye, background instead of on newspaper or in the hands of someone.
- We will need to know what the morph is produced from.
In case you know, we would also like the year the morph was first created.
If it’s a completely new morph, please remember to enter its name and what was used to produce it so that we can add it to the morph list.
You will of course get credited for your pictures and we therefore need to know what you would like written in your credits.
When you give something to the site, you’ll get a breeders list profile where you’re able to add a text about yourself and your interests. If you have a website we can also add this to your profile.
Please send your pictures and info to firstname.lastname@example.org